The Rosiest of all the bowls. ubeprincess
(sorry, anon, i tried answering in the traditional way but i’m unable to load the caps from there)
- kuroo and his relationship with kenma. i love this moment (well, moments), because that’s how kuroo is officially introduced to us. as a supportive, caring friend and captain. i think the way a character is introduced is important and leaves a distinctive impression to the reader, so the fact that we first meet kuroo like this says a lot about his character. this image of kuroo is not betrayed in the manga later on, as he’s always shown supporting and helping others, out of pure kindness, literally. so yeah, this moment is my favourite because it’s the first and it left me with a wonderful impression of him.
2. here we have kuroo giving tsukishima some tips and it’s amazing because they’re from opposite teams and this is something he does repeatedly throughout the manga, in this arc and during the second training camp. it’s something i adore about him because it demonstrates that he’s a good person, a skilled player and so so humble. it’s not like tsukishima asks him for tips, he goes out of his way to help a guy he barely knows, all because he believes in his abilities and probably wants to meet him in a match at the best of his potential. also, he’s actually bothered by the fact that tsukishima diminishes himself so much…
…as it’s shown here. kuroo is great at reading people/players and he’s genuinely impressed by tsukishima and he doesn’t hide it.
3. here he provokes tsukki into accepting to practice with bokuto. the thing is, when kuroo provokes/manipulate people he doesn’t do it with the intention of harming said people. he just wants to give them a push and he’s good at that. i mean he’s so great at that he could be an evil mastermind, but he decides to use his abilities to help, so that’s what makes him my favourite character.
aaaand, when his provocations go too far he recognizes it and apologizes, because, as i said, his main objective is not teasing or hurting, but draw out a person’s potential.
4. HE’S A GREAT TALENTED PLAYER OKAY. he can be actually scary and then a second later he’s like this
5. and look at him here. this proves and strengthens what i said. he genuinely cares about tsukishima and he wants to see him improve. i mean he’s playing a game in that panel, and he still pays attention to how tsukishima is doing and prays him, even if tsukki can’t hear him probably. he’s just so nice and kind and the kind of guy who’s always there even when you don’t ask him anything? he makes sure his friends are okay and takes care of them, he’s a great player, he’s smart and doesn’t brag about it, never, and even so he’s still a teenager and a major dork. and he cares so much. i will die defending kuroo tetsurou.
i’ll finish this with the greatest panel in existence
the ships that i end up investing myself the most in are the ones where at first im like, “meh i guess i can see that” and then somewhere along the line my brain just fucking snaps and i cant control myself its like a demons possessed me and im going 900mph to hell
"Isn’t ‘defeat’ more like a trial you need to overcome? Of whether or not you can stand up and walk again, after falling to your knees?"
I needed an outlet after that last episode ;; Full size is best!
officer kisumi ^_~
*pronounces “hors d’oeuvres” as “horse divorce”*
okay here are pics of spacejamluke and me when we went to see one direction on saturday B)
I hate myself for making this